Rules for Flowers/decorations
- Artificial flowers, cut flowers and decorations will be removed throughout the grass cutting seasons.
- Decorations that become weathered or unsightly will be discarded.
- Planting or digging is not permitted.
- Glass and ceramic containers or figures, tin cans, metal stakes or wires are not permitted. These items present a hazard to the mowing crew.
- The use of subsurface or monument mounted flower containers is encouraged.
- Potted plants are permitted on lots and graves at Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day and Visitation Sunday. Plants will be removed after one week. Flower pots may not be dug into the ground.
- Grave blankets are permitted during the winter season.
The cemetery management shall retain the right to remove all floral designs, flowers, shrubs, trees and decorations that are not permitted or if in the judgement of the management do not conform to the standards maintained.
If in doubt about any decorations, markers or monuments, please consult the cemetery office. Your cooperation helps to keep the cemetery grounds beautiful.